$60 off on orders over $4800; $120 off on orders over $8000; $200 off on orders over $15000; $500 off on orders over $32000
Why Choose US?
- For Batteries LFP Prismatic cells , 4000+ cycles , 5 Years Warranty , Support 4S4P , Group24 size ,12KG
- For services 24- hours after sales line , one step services , give you entile solutions for your project
- For after sales Free mantenance , Free repair , Free replacement if can't repair during Warranty
- For customize needs we can customize for you , such Voltage , Capacity , discharge current etc
- For additional benefits For resellers we provide super price for you and policy, pls contact us if interest !
EU Stock Basen 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery Pack With BT: - Series: It is not recommend to connect more than 4 batteries in series . - Parallel: It is not recommend to connect more than 4 batteries in parallel. - DO NOT string batteries in series and parallel at same time. Doing so can cause catastroph-ic failure. 2.The following diagram is a reference on how to connect batteries in series and parallel using 12V100Ah battery. Before connecting , each battery must be independtly fully charged. - Series Connecting Total voltage and capacity: 48V 100Ah ; - Parallel Connecting Total voltage and capacity : 12V 400Ah; 3. Dos *Before making any connections, make sure to charge each battery up to 14.6V with a proper lithium charger. ALL BATTERIES SHOULD BE AT THE SAME STATE OF CHARGE PRIOR TO CONNECTING, otherwise you will encounter balance issues within your system. *All cables and connections must be able to accommodate the high currents that can be delivered by the battery. Appropriate fuses and circuit breakers are highly recommended to protect downstream componentsfrom currentspikes and short circuits. *In parallel battery banks , the cables between each battery should be of equal length to ensure that all batteries in the system can work equally together. *To string multiple batteries in parallel，first connect the positive terminals of batteries to each other. Then do the same with the negative terminals . Finally, connect the positive and negative terminals of the first battery to the system. This type of arrangement is used to increase the overall battery capacity while keeping the voltage the same.